Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lomo LCA+

Just came back from Boracay, where Kev and I took some 81 pictures using disposable cameras because his digital camera broke. Pictures came out surprisingly nice, and with a lomo feel:



I had always wanted to get a proper lomo camera and this made me want it even more. So I talked to my friend Fresco in Taiwan, and he highly recommended LCA+ which he had as well.

I thought about it for a few days and not quite sure if it was worth the price (it's about $2000+, almost as much as a low-end digital camera)... until I was forwarded the following link to someone's flickr photoset, shot with this camera (he may have added color filter though), and I immediately wanted to get one!! Check it out.

I really like lomography because it makes memories of the things you saw so much more beautiful, colorful, dreamy, not just the raw sight of things as they appeared.

No comments: