Saturday, May 17, 2008

Checklist

I always tell people around me they need to love themselves and take good care of themselves, starting with the little things. Here's a checklist for myself:
1. Replace the battery in my electric toothbrush since I never changed it since I got it more than half a year ago. DONE.
2. Throw out all the food, drinks, liquer in my fridge as I found the fridge door open one day and everything in it was already warm by then. DONE.
3. Eat a fruit a day. DONE.
4. Drink at least 4 glasses of water a day, for a start. PARTIALLY DONE ON DRAGONBOAT PRACTICE DAY.
5. Make myself Earl Grey again, with milk and honey.
6. Drink milk everyday.
7. Buy myself fresh flowers every week. DONE.
8. Paint my nails with clear gloss. DONE.
9. Listen to music.
10. Change/remove some of my playlists which have been haunting me.
11. Make some homemade yoghurt face mask and start paying attention to my (smooth!) skin again.
12. Continue to floss regularly. DONE.
13. Read before bed.
14. Get rid of old magazines.
15. Plan for next trip and find travel companion.
16. Stop crying so easily - and remember to wash the tears off my face after I'm done crying so that my skin doesn't get irritated. WORKING ON IT.
17. Change sofa, which strains my neck each time I sit on it.
18. Get my ass to the post office and arrange for my mail at the old flat to be forwarded to new one.
19. Get a new wireless router. GOT IT! KEV GOT IT AND SET IT UP FOR ME.
20. Exercise, walk, do yoga again.


No comments: