Thursday, August 21, 2008

For a laugh

Been under the weather, and busy with work, so no time to write anything.

Can't believe it's another year already, and it's going to be my birthday again in just 3 days. Trust this one is going to be better than last year's, at least chilled, tear-free, drama-free (fingers crossed). No plans to celebrate this year, though in the past birthdays had to have flowers and cake and card... all those rules and formalities :P

I've been feeling very drained and exhausted lately. This birthday, I wish for continued happiness and love, as well as new beginnings in life and career. Ah, and good health as well - sounds lame but I fell sick a lot in the past year.

Here's a cute song to share with you. Makes me laugh each time I listen to it cos I happen to be visiting NYC (and Orlando) next month:

No comments: