Thursday, January 10, 2008

Koka-Bear

Last week I bumped into a pup that looked like a bear on the street. It was adorable!!! I played with him and found out that his sister and he were from the dog rescue and the sis was looking for a home.

The foster parent of the puppy emailed me picture of the sister and my heart melted - it was a little black "bear", looked really cute and sweet. I was all ready to adopt her and was arranging to meet with her when I was told she had just been adopted by someone else.

I am feeling so sad now. For half a day, I was convinced she would become a part of my life. All my friends were very excited about Koka-Bear (her name's Koka, and I decided recently that my future puppy would be called Bear) asking me when I would be getting her, looking forward to playing with her. Now I feel like I've got a miscarriage, and my baby's gone.

*CRY*

No comments: