Sunday, November 9, 2008

Favourite Things

Top of the list: Kevin of course :)









Havaianas collection












My DVD collection. Just clicked into it (by the way, resolution is poor as I took it with phone's camera) and saw this DVD which I should've returned to the owner months ago. Oh well, too late.









Kate Spade shades.





My many beautiful pictures... (I mean the beautiful pictures I took, not necessarily of me!)










Painting from Rio framed beautifully and now hanging on my living room wall. Saudade!









Evita hairclips I keep losing when I go swimming in the sea.








These are only a few of my many vases in the apartment.















Cartier pen I received last year as a gift. I carry it with me in my purse everywhere I go.

My ridiculous collection of earrings (these are only some of my favourites)









My other jewelry/ accessory collection.






These brushed wood picture frames I got from a Bangkok night market.









This mirror I carried all the way back from Bangkok. Also from the same night market.











My custom-made pretty dresses










My wicker chair













Bottle of nice cachaca.











White TV.







Super heavy, but white, Sony VAIO laptop.
















Watch I now wear everyday.





My favourite rock (a souvenir) from New York I no longer travel with or even touch, and my favourite bracelet (wrist strap) I no longer own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe a couple of those DVDs are mine... :P