Sunday, December 23, 2007

Byebye I love you!

My last night in this flat. Still with tons of little things lying around, boxes and "red-white-blue" bags stacked up in the living room, like a war zone. I am going to miss my home so so so so much, or rather, the memories in this flat that of course I can bring with me wherever I go. Still, it is different from looking at my sofa and recalling the times when someone used to always fall asleep when waiting for me to change and head out, or when there was not much conversation, only exchange of smiles and stares with someone..... Or the kitchen, where my caipirinhas were prepared..... The bed, where stories were read (some unfinished)..... The bathroom, where someone used to always put toothpaste on my toothbrush for me....

It's now 6:33am. Going to start moving in 2 hours..... I hope to have a good night's sleep tonight. Byebye sweet memories!

No comments: