Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Love Myself Again

When I was busy getting ready to move into new flat last week, I suddenly realized that I had not been eating right at all. I had been eating about one meal a day, had not gone grocery shopping for more than one month, had not been eating fruits other than free bananas in office pantry, had not drunk any milk at all for weeks, and I had been very sick for about 3 weeks now. I thought to myself: this is not right, I have to take good care of myself once I have moved into new home.

So this is what I am going to do starting tomorrow. I will remember to love myself again and do everything I can that will make me happy and healthy. Today I finally went to see the doctor about my neverending cough which has been causing my throat to swell up and hurt like hell. Am now under very heavy medication and super drowsy as I type.....

The mourning phase is officially over. I will live life again :)

No comments: