Friday, December 7, 2007

Catch My Breath

Wow, I feel like I just finished a rollercoaster ride, and waiting for it to start again any second! This has been an extremely crazy week, I still have trouble calming myself down, organizing my thoughts to write!
- had a sudden transfer at work and now have to look after a team of strangers, and some really problematic projects
- late in checking tons of reports that need to be delivered next week
- received soooooooo many emails, everybody hoping I can play God and help him/her
- met a new friend who's everything I look for in a good friend and has been keeping me company
- bumped into my 2nd boyfriend (Chris Chan) who was a complete jerk and is still very full of himself and is eager to meet up - he is back in HK for a week to job hunt
- re-united with my 1st boyfriend's little sister on facebook because she saw me posting a note on her highschool classmate's wall - I haven't seen Carmen (the little sister) for more than 10 years! She was in elementary school when I was dating her brother, and I used to spend a lot of time with her, drawing, walking around flea markets, etc etc
- food poisoning from my welcome lunch - how ironic!! (It's a sign.....?!!) I did a presentation with a really painful heartburn and passed out when I got home...... dizzy and exhausted yesterday but still had a painfully long client meeting.
- going to help a girl find a guy tonight, going to a farewell tomorrow night, having to start planning for the flat move, etc etc etc....

Help!!!!!! My heart is beating so fast it's about to pop out!

1 comment:

Tea Yee said...

Clarification: I didn't mean there was anything wrong with people hoping I could help (at work) - I just meant that there was an overwhelming amount of email and I felt so bad I really wasn't able to help everybody.