Sunday, December 9, 2007

Goodbye (1) - The Table

In 2 weeks, I will be out of this apartment. I've had so much memories here, it's painful to have to leave. Before I go, I want to say goodbye to each memorable part of my home... Starting with The Table.


This is where I used to eat, work, chat online, put my Moleskin notebook, wallet, letters...

Also where they used to put their wallets, keys, Moleskin notebooks, Blackberry, pen, coins...

I have eaten breakfast here many times...
Mango yoghurt, papaya, orange juice and muesli;
Pomegranate yoghurt, grapes, croissant, fried eggs, ham, sausage, Earl Grey, passion fruit juice.

Hairy crab dinner with Gloria;
Angel's hair with pesto with Angela;
Steak with Johnny;
Takeaway dinner and lots of sweet soup with David;
Homemade Chinese soup with different friends.


My Caipirinhas;
Pisco, Amarula shots;
Flaming Pisco and Cachaca.

Beautiful surprise flowers in a vase;
Narcissus flowers during Chinese New Year;
Christmas flowers which died before Christmas.

Connie's cute little notes after cleaning up...

Where numerous research reports were produced and analyzed...

Countless messages of love sent and received...

This is My Table.


No comments: