Monday, December 17, 2007

Walking

Suddenly, I feel glad that I have been through so much in the past year or so. I have evolved so much I think I'm now at my best as a person: so much more independent, calm, self-content, understanding, accepting, accommodating, easy-going and forgiving.

Now, at this very moment, I truly mean it when I say that I am grateful for this difficult journey in the past year. I feel blessed to have met all those who have touched my heart in many different ways, those who have shared so many happy moments and connected with me. And I'm proud to say that I feel loved right now even though I am very single and am sitting on my bed alone. It takes a lot to truly feel loved and cared for without having someone physically beside me.

A few months ago, I wrote about walking alone again, trying to find my path, while feeling sad that the past seemed so fuzzy as I looked back. Now, I am continuing with my journey, walking at a leisurely pace, enjoying the scenery, looking back every now and then - but no more feeling of loneliness, because I know I'm not really walking alone.

No comments: