Monday, November 26, 2007

23 hours countdown to Aug 23 (Aug 21, 07)

Another 23 hours and it's my birthday again.

I'm super "lo to": like a kid, birthday is still THE biggest day of the year. I used to cry if I didn't have birthday card, birthday cake, AND birthday present on my birthday. It had to be the full package. And I hardly ever worked or cried on that day, because it was bad omen :P

Haha..... last year I received an E-card from Chico and I was so pissed off the whole day! I was like,"e-card is NOT a card!!!!" LOL He meant it as a joke.

This year I have to work on that day, though planning to leave at 6:30pm sharp. For a thousand reasons, it's also going to be one of my worst birthdays ever. BUT, I guess I still have to make the best out of the worst. So, I am trying to come up with a list of things I enjoy that I might try to have on that day.

  • early morning swim at the beach?
  • half of a sweet clove cigarette?
  • dim sum?
  • procrastinating at work? (hmm gonna be a bit difficult this Thursday)
  • pretty dress?
  • chocolate?
  • run into a puppy intentionally and run away with it?! :P

Things to avoid:

  • crying is no no
  • working too ard is no no
  • accepting dinner date with random guy(s) is no no
  • expressionless face is no no (must stay cheerful on birthday even when the sun explodes)
  • staying home alone is no no
  • thinking too much, or about anything of importance is no no

ahhhhhhhh crap

No comments: