Monday, November 26, 2007

Sign (Sep 22, 07)

Friday my iPod had a stroke and passed away. I went through the normal phases of denial, anger, sadness...... and finally acceptance. Perhaps it was a SIGN - a new beginning!

After some encouragement from people like Chico, Dion, I went to check out new iPod models. Wow I was amazed... I ended up buying the new nano - unbelievably small and slim!

Nano_2






I also re-organized my playlists:

  • Latin American
  • Recent Chilled
  • Recent Alternative
  • Wake up and Dance
  • Smile
  • Instrumental
  • Chinese

Now I'm listening to the Smile collection. Indeed it is making me smile..... giggle even. When I played it for the first time I was in the supermarket buying bananas (to make a banana ovaltine smoothie), I giggled listening to the first song Love Generation and started moving my body to the beat (in the supermarket!). Just 30 seconds ago the playlist finished with Rainy Day, Dream Away (Jimmy Hendrix). Now it's playing again... Sonho Meu... vai buscar que mora longe sonho meu :)

Am happy with the new beginning. I trust I will have a very sweet and intimate relationship with my new iPod nano :)

No comments: