Monday, November 26, 2007

Encounters (Part 2) (Oct 01, 07)

Freaks! Freaks! Freaks!

What is wrong with Australasia?! I attracted all these freaks who could conveniently forget their family and children and ask to travel with me to Fiji or some other exotic island!!

What the hell is wrong with these men??? When I reminded this one guy that he had a family, he said,"well I travel 50+ days in a year and when I am overseas I am alone so I make judgments that are best for me and my life experience." WHAT!!!!!!!?

It puzzles me... I'm not sure I'll ever understand... Is it really impossible to love AND remain IN LOVE with a person for a long time? I don't ever want to be with someone out of obligation again. To me, that is the LONELIEST feeling one can ever feel - to be there with someone without really being there.

No comments: