Monday, November 26, 2007

Back from Escape (Oct 07, 07)

Know what I miss? I miss having a long exciting trip AND still feeling excited about coming home for the many great things awaiting me here.

Just arrived home from Fiji/ Auckland last night, took a long hot shower and went to sleep.

It was a long and exhausting work trip, but still felt better than coming back here. Though, I made good use of my time this morning, sending out important emails, paying bills, downloading pictures......

The best thing about the trip was the time difference. Sydney was 2 hours ahead; Auckland 5 hours ahead; Fiji 4 hours ahead. I didn't really pay too much attention to it during the trip, though always feeling very tired and sleepy. Now, it's good, because I went to bed at midnight and I woke up at 7am feeling okay! I hope I can keep my Fiji time, so that I won't be late again for work.

No comments: