Monday, November 26, 2007

Funny SMS

Was having a pretty yucky day when an sms made me laugh:

A: Hi Cindy, can you watch Brazilian movie with no subtitles yet?
(I was taking the MTR with a friend to a pot luck dinner and I started laughing like silly.)
Me: Ha ha what do you think?!
A: There is this new movie that is a hit in Brazil "Tropa de Tiro". My friends brought a fake copy - but has no eng subtitles. Maybe you would like to practice your listening...
Me: Very sweet of you to think of me but, I don't even know what the title means! Lol! But if it's a graphic comedy like Borat then perhaps I can laugh along :P
A: Pure violence in Rio - vis a vis city of god. I guess all blood is red in any language. Anyway, they also brought some tv series with subtitles that I can lend to you to practice.
Me: Red is universal. Sounds good! Thanks. That would help!
A: Cool :) I'll do a movie session sometime this week and I'll put you in the guest list...

And he didn't realize he brought me my first laugh of the day!

No comments: