Monday, November 26, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (Sep 17, 07)

Sunday I had to go back to the office for work. Sucks huh? But you know what's cool? I worked till 3:50pm, called a cab, went to Middle Bay to check out the water (no good), then took another cab to South Bay, walked to the showers, took off my clothes (leaving my bikini on of course!), wet my hair, walked towards the sea, dropped my bag halfway, and just went straight into the water....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so nice!

I swam and swam, let myself float when tired, looking at the sky thinking about absolutely nothing except how good it felt, swam more...... went to pick up my bag, turned on my ipod and went home.

If I could live by the beach, I would THE HAPPIEST WOMAN in the world! I can live alone for the rest of my life!!!

No comments: