Monday, November 26, 2007

Dream life - N5Y (Nov 06, 07)

Have been talking to people about life planning - which was and still is a very alien concept to me. I have never planned my life like some of my friends have: writing down what they wanted to achieve in N12M (next 12 months), N3Y (next 3 years), N5Y (next 5 years). Though of course I've had some mental pictures of what I wanted to become or to have - most of which I've already achieved.

So, from today onwards I will start adding things to my list below which could be ideas for my N5Y.

Social Research
Shopper/ Retail Research
A serious, loving, lasting, trusting, monogamous relationship
Window
A sweet, cozy home with a balcony and high ceiling. Ideally in an old building. A lot of plants.







Golden_pup A golden retriever would be nice.....








Home_office

I would enjoy doing some type of work / part of my work from home. I am generally more creative and inspired in a home setting. (Like how I can keep writing and writing blogs when I'm home.)

Work that involves thinking, writing, coming up with ideas.

Master Portuguese.

Spend more of my time living/working abroad - even if I am based in Hong Kong - especially while I am still single.

Being able to support my parents and live closer to them.

With the right person, a family.

List will be updated whenever I have new ideas....

No comments: