Monday, November 26, 2007

The art of letting go (Feb 07, 07)

Friends say I can be very extreme. When I decide that something is important to me, I guard it with my life and there is no such thing called obstacle that can come in between. I am a true believer that everything is possible if you try hard enough, if you want that thing bad enough.

But if one day it strikes me that I've been holding onto the wrong thing all along, I let go without regrets.

In life, we have to be honest to ourselves, especially about our mistakes and wrong judgment. I believe in fighting for what is precious to us and worth fighting for. Yet I equally believe in letting go of what is wrong for us and not worthy of our effort. The sooner we admit our mistakes, the sooner we pick ourselves up, keep walking and searching for new meaning in life.

Life isn't that complicated afterall, is it?

No comments: